In many mass-equipped tactical areas and project the system manager / project manager is highly dedicated in the software / computing hardware but casing issue is far from his practical knowledge.
So, we’re here to help you figure what is your best solution for your 19 Inch Rack Case.
- Roto molded – single defence against dust & water
- 19″ Aluminum Case by MILRACK – double defence based on home-made aluminum profile with unique “water-auto” gasket.
1-0 for 19 Inch Aluminum Rack mount case.
- Roto molded – Can be break in case corners in harsh environment
- 19″ Aluminum Case by MILRACK – Aluminum in 2MM-3MM thickness isn’t breakable in tactical use (BTW, our tactical case was approved by MIL-STD-810G & 4Points drop test on concrete 😊).
2-0 for 19″ Aluminum Rack mount case.
“Plug & Play” connections
In a lot of project that We ran throw the years, costumer demand was “plug & play” – Mil type connections on the front / rear door.
- Roto molded – “Plug & Play” is bit hard. Need to cut the front / rear door and produce a special panel with the connections. (possible but hard).
- 19″ Aluminum Case by MILRACK – in R&D before producing the case our team design to the costumer all the connections needs on the front door.
3-0 for 19″ Aluminum Rack mount case.
In many cases, there is a “bad guy” that mass the party – strong / high-heating computing device that need a special ventilation.
- Roto molded – possible only if you fix it on rack itself (what can damage case weather proof).
- 19″ Aluminum Case by MILRACK – Our home-made aluminum profile can achieve: weather proof gasket, EMI / RFI gasket, special ventilation door with 2 X 120 X 120 (AC / DC)
4-0 for 19″ Aluminum Rack-mount case.
Hope we define your needs clearly, and to give you the ability to choose your 19″ Rack-mounted case / Tactical communication case.
For any needs / solution advices, we’re here.
Still have questions? Need more info how to define the best solution for you? Do not assist to contact us!